- A micro-fibrous, highly breathable wall wrap used as an adjunct to bulk insulation in walls.
- The tough structure of Tyvek HomeWrap™ is engineered to create millions of extremely small pores that resist bulk water and air penetration whilst allowing water vapour to pass through.
- Helps protect a home against damaging wind and rain that can penetrate through exterior cladding.
- The unique structure of Tyvek HomeWrap™ blocks excess water from entering into walls.
- The Breathable structure of Tyvek HomeWrap™ allows water vapour to pass through to facilitate drying in wall systems.
Width: 2743/ 3048 mm | Length: 3000 mm
Coverage 82.2/ 91.44 m2 | Weight 5.11/ 5.68 kg per roll