Sisalation Tuff Wrap (Breather) 497
Product Description from Fletcher
- Renowned reflective wall wrap membrane designed to protect homes and buildings against radiant heat.
- Exceptional strength.
- When installed adjacent to an air cavity, Sisalation® Tuff Wrap contributes to the overall Total R-value of a building; thereby providing increased comfort to building occupants.
- Minimises the amount of moisture absorbed by the frame during construction.
- Acts as an effective secondary skin to your home or building to minimise draughts, within wall cavities thereby allowing bulk wall insulation to perform more effectively.
- Allows internal building works to commence once the roof has been installed; thereby allowing for expedited project completion.
- Suitable for use in bushfire areas with a Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) of 0 – FZ in accordance with AS 3959-2009.
- Australian made.
Tuff Wrap (Breather)
Width: 1350 | Length: 30/ 60 m | Area per roll: 40.5/ 81 m2
Width: 1500 | Length: 30 m | Area per roll: 45 m2
- Sisalation® Tuff Wrap Technical Data Sheet
- Sisalation® Foil Membranes MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet)
- Sisalation® Wall Wrap Product Guide Brochure