Product Description from Fletcher
- A highly effective insulation material comprising of a rigid glasswool board combined with a Sisalation® reflective foil laminate adhered to one side.
- Ideal for use in commercial under slab soffit applications where thermal properties are pivotal in controlling temperature fluctuations of concrete roofs, floors and walls.
- Available in various thicknesses to provide optimal energy efficiency performance for a range of system designs.
- Provides excellent fire performance for wall and ceiling lining applications meeting AS5637.1 achieving a AS ISO 9705 Group 1 NCC 2019 fire classification.
- Offers exceptional acoustic performance.
- FBS-1 Glasswool Bio-Soluble Insulation® – safe to use.
- Manufactured from up to 80% recycled content.
- Australian made.