A Guide for Steel Stud & Track Drywall System
STEEL STUD & TRACK Drywall Framing
Leading drywall framing system for building applications.
STEEL STUD & TRACK is designed with the consistent aim of Rondo products - FAST and EASY installation. Moreover, it provides a result of quality, STURDY structure.
The grid idea of Steel Stud & Track wall framing is similar to other Rondo Ceiling Systems, which they are both assembled as backbones for dry linings either to be built in a vertical (wall) or horizontal (ceiling) form.
Main components - Studs
- The vertical rib to support wall linings to be placed centrally, made with deeper knurl for better screw location and retention.
0.50bmt, 0.55bmt and 0.75bmt Wall Studs: Bell mouthed service holes* with no protruding sharp edges eliminates the need for fitting grommets for electrical cabling
1.15bmt Wall Studs: Punched round holes* are processed at designated centres
- The horizontal rib placed at the top, middle and bottom of studs to form a steady frame
- Various type of tracks available for flexibility on each project
- Single & Double Punched Nogging Track - install with framing at once
- Continuous Nogging Bracket, SNAP- LOCK & FAST- FIX Noggings - install after framing completed
- Non-load and load bearing (by design) partition walls
- Steel Stud Ceiling Systems*
- Window and Door Jambs
- Non-Fire Rated and Fire-rated Systems
- Acoustic Wall Systems (by design)
- External Wall systems (by design)
- Light Weight Floor Joists
- Seismic Wall System by design
Get what you need HERE for your next project !!
Take a look at the Rondo Guide
to see how it works in general, or
the Rondo Nogging Manual
for the use of tracks.
** Rondo also developed steel stud to suit different spaces including MAXIframe® for External wall, QUIET STUD® for Acoustic area, DUPLEX Stud® for door & glazing and SHAFTWALL for both fire-rated and sound-rated applications.
Stud and Track is hemmed for safety and increased strength, preventing unwanted rotation.
Rondo Steel Stud Drywall Framing Systems comply with all relevant Building Codes for fire-rated, acoustic, seismic and load bearing requirements.